Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation
Are you looking to build and run a Demand Generation function?
Do you need a passionate, hands-on, demand generation expert to build and grow your Demand Generation function that will help drive your ambitious growth plans. Demand Generation is absolutely central to your growth strategy. Emarkable is right for you if you’re now ready to shape and own a demand generation function that fuels a scaling strategy.
Design, build, manage and run the strategic and day to day operations of Demand Generation across the following areas:
- Source and grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content.
- Develop and implement a highly targeted content marketing strategy and calendar that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties
- Optimise their marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both their brand and content and target new audiences to drive traffic to the site and landing pages
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about the company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Explore, trial and evaluate new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach their target buyers.
Website & Online
- Full management of their website including developing a website traffic plan and creating performance goals and benchmarks.
- Development and deployment of a range of online marketing campaigns covering retargeting, banner ads, A/B testing protocols.
Email Campaign Management
- Manage email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content
- Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions
- Measure results and optimise the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations including document management, version control, budget management for projects we are responsible for and marketing schedules.
Emarkable Skills & Experience
- Highly passionate about demand generation with a proven track record in driving traffic at top of the funnel.
- Hands-on experience across all of the Demand Generation activities listed above.
- Expert knowledge of Demand Generation and Sales KPIs.
- Ability and desire to handle both strategic and operational Demand Generation activities.
- Ability to think and execute innovatively and creatively
- High energy, responsive, with a customer-service orientation and a ‘roll-up your sleeves’ and positive attitude.
- Superior analytical skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communicators with an ability to influence across the levels.
- 18 yrs + experience in high growth environment with a content led inbound and outbound approach to fuel scaling of company
- Expertise using marketing automation solutions
He can assist marketers achieve balance in their approach to key areas affected by the growth in digital marketing.
Latest posts by Richard Coen (see all)
- Best Practice using Market Segmentation Advice for 2019 – March 15, 2019
- How to Use Data You Already Have to Make Marketing Decisions – March 4, 2019
- Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation – March 1, 2019