Do you need a Digital Marketing Strategy?
What are you trying to achieve? How will you achieve this?
Emarkable have developed our own digital marketing framework for helping people improve their digital marketing performance. We want to help simplify digital marketing management and at the same time recognise that it’s ultimately about using best-practice web analytics techniques to drive commercial value from digital marketing.
Emarkable strategies are focused on a more customer-focused online business model. We will create an online business that is truly customer-centric; that speaks the customer’s language, not the organisation’s language.
Manage with facts, not opinions
No more endless debates about what should and shouldn’t be on your website. You get hard, defensible, compelling data that shows exactly what your customers want–and don’t want.
A simpler digital platform
Create an effective digital platform that focuses on exactly what your customers care most about. Focus on the critical KPIs and improve performance by narrowing focus right down to those essential areas, at the same time making sure that you’re not getting distracted by detail.
What is a Digital Marketing Strategy?
- A focus on strategy, not tactics
- Identify your target customer & the problems you are solving
- Manage with facts not opinions
- Develop a branding plan
- Develop a customer-focused online business (where they are and where they will be)
- Competitive analysis
- Align your business strategy with your digital marketing strategy
- Align your business metrics with your digital marketing metrics
- A focus on the long-term benefits
- All elements are quantifiable and measurable
Emarkable’s Digital Marketing Strategy Framework Model
- Situation Analysis – How well are we using Digital Media now?
- Objective Setting – What goals have we?
- Strategy – How can we achieve our goals?
- Tactics – Which Digital Marketing Activities do we optimise?
- Reach – for greater visibility
- Act – for more action by site visitors
- Convert – for more online conversions
- Engage – to nurture, inform and build loyalty
- Educate – to develop your in-house team
- Measure – to continuously improve
Do You Need a Digital Marketing Strategy?
Drop your details into the form below and we will call you back for the discussion.