Emarkable are actively recruiting for the following positions
- Digital Marketing Project Manager
- Web Developer / Designer
- Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Project Manager
Emarkable is seeking a new Digital Marketing Project Manager to add to its tight-knit team. Emarkable work with a variety of clients to produce a huge range of web-based digital marketing projects. Our work includes marketing projects for small businesses to complex eCommerce sites with 1,000s of pages for large corporations and everything in between.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, organised and creative Digital Marketing Project Manager. The primary responsibility will be to interface with the client, be accountable for project scheduling and delivery. In the Project Manager role, we are looking for someone interested in diversifying their skill set and looking to continuously advance their own skills & processes as well as contribute to the company’s growth. Emarkable caters to the opportunity to push your professional limits and experience growth and self-fulfillment with every project.
- Work directly with the company management team on a daily basis.
- Manage large digital marketing projects of various levels of difficulty and complexity.
- Act as a single point of contact to the client.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while adhering to the internal PM process.
- Work directly with the marketing, design & development team to deliver to client expectations.
- Write specification documents for features & functionality for client approval and internal fulfillment.
- Work in close relationship with company partners in order to better advance internal organisational dynamics within the company.
- Assist sales team in scoping and budgeting projects.
- Assist in QA testing.
- Proactively present new ideas and opportunities to existing clients.
- Manage your own time between multiple projects and clients to meet deliverable deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Solid understanding of the digital agency practices.
- Must be flexible in sometimes chaotic situations and quick to adapt.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional business writing skills.
- Experience of digital marketing tools with Marketing Automation an advantage
- Experience working with PM tools like Teamwork, Basecamp, Trello, ZenDesk, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Social Media.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Graduated with 4-year degree with a focus on Business, and/or Marketing is preferred.
- 4+ Years of Project Management experience.
Web Designer / Developer
We are looking to hire a skilled Web Designer / Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of custom designs, themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
You should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately you can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven web applications, websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers on client projects
- Consult with clients as needed
- Contribute to the development of the misc. company special projects
- Manage your own time & development between multiple projects & clients to meet deliverables
- Follow and contribute to our internal standards
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by design team into cohesive websites
- Strong sense of visual design
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Knowledge of usability / user experience design is a plus
- Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization – we don’t work with prebuilt themes so it is important to have the ability to create complex setups from scratch
- Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
- Familiarity with various commonplace and proven plugins
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus
- Thorough understanding of custom post types and taxonomies
- Working knowledge of basic PHP and MySQL
- An understanding of programming security best practices
- Familiarity with issues in web design & development and accessibility is a plus
- Familiarity with using command-line tools on Linux servers is a plus
- Involvement in the open-source community is a plus
- 3+ years experience with WooCommerce and WordPress
- 3+ years front-end development, solid project-level experience with WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Previous development firm/agency experience preferred
Senior digital marketing manager
Our agency is a Digital Marketing Agency and we generate revenue opportunities for B2B and eCommerce Companies. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building brands, generating leads, executing inbound marketing campaigns and keeping customers happy we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different digital channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programmess from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Work with both B2B and B2C clients, managing multiple clients at a time.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for the customer and internal touchpoints, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads (B2B) and online sales (B2C)
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- B2C Ecommerce experience
- B2B Lead generation experience
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms