Developing an effective Digital Marketing Strategy
Marketing is an investment in the growth of your business, not an expense.
- What is the purpose of this marketing plan?
- What are your goals? What are your objectives?
- What marketing challenges have you faced?
- Who are your ideal customers and how can you attract them?
- Where do potential buyers look for companies like yours?
- How much should you invest in a marketing programme?
- How is this marketing programme going to provide a positive ROI?
The Creation and Maintenance of an Effective Website Platform
- Easy to Navigate
- Professional Appearance
- Search Engine Friendly
- Responsive Design
An effective website is the hub of all your online marketing and lead generation!
Generate More Traffic
By increasing the traffic to your website, you increase the number of opportunities for visitors to turn into leads.
- Social Media Integration
- Onsite and offsite SEO
- Pay-Per-Click Campaigns
These tasks are proven ways to bring new and qualified visitors to your site.
Convert Traffic To Leads
Create attractive offers and calls to action that appeal to potential buyers at all levels.
The proven process:
- Build landing pages that describe the offer with a form to collect leads information.
- Upon completing the form, the user will gain access to the offer, receive an auto responder email, and be entered as a lead in your CRM system.
- Place Calls to Action (CTAs) throughout the site to encourage more lead generation.
Converting Leads into Sales
Marketing automation is used to perform these laborious tasks cost-effectively and hands free!
- Lead Intelligence
- Segment Leads
- Lead Nurturing
- Email Marketing
- CRM Integration
“Most important metrics measured”
- Traffic Statistics
- SEO Success
- PPC Costs and Rates
- Blogging Effectiveness
- Social Media Audience Size and Growth
- Email Subscribers