The Digital Discovery grant is designed to help companies create a roadmap for their digital transformation.
The grant provides financial support for external consultancy costs to develop a digital strategy, typically over an 8-12 week period.
The focus of the grant is on areas such as skills assessment, process flow efficiency, exploration of new digital opportunities, and review of cyber-security measures.
Emarkable will develop this strategic roadmap
Our team will assist you in all stages of the digital discovery process, from conducting a comprehensive review of your existing systems, processes and capabilities, to exploring new opportunities and co-developing a strategic roadmap for your digital transition.
Our goal is to help you increase your capability and confidence in digital transformation and to provide you with a clear understanding of your current state of digital maturity, potential for digital innovation, and a defined action plan for the future.
We believe that with our expertise and the support of the Enterprise Ireland Digital Discovery Grant, your business will be well-positioned to take full advantage of the digital opportunities available to you.
If you are interested in learning more about our proposal or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and help your business succeed in the digital age.
Sample Project Plan
For the development of a Strategic Digital Roadmap
A possible plan for the Digital Strategy Development programme could include the following steps:
- Define project goals and objectives in consultation with the company leadership and emarkable.
- Agree on the task breakdown and allocate resources.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of the project.
- Discovery phase
- Conduct an analysis of existing systems and process flow efficiency.
- Assess the use of data to drive the business, including key performance indicators.
- Evaluate the skills assessment, digital mindset, and improvement/innovation culture within the company.
- Review the current cyber-security strategy and processes.
- Exploration phase
- Explore opportunities to improve process flow with Lean-digital systems.
- Investigate the potential for digital services or products.
- Explore the use of digital data systems to inform decision-making across the business, including the measurement and reduction of waste, energy, and emissions.
- Planning phase
- Collaboratively develop a strategic roadmap for digitalisation with the company leadership and our consultant.
- Define a clear future vision and action plan for digital transition.
- Execute the action plan as outlined in the strategic roadmap.
- Continuously monitor and measure the progress using the KPIs.
- Conduct a final review to assess the results and impact of the project.
- Identify areas for further improvement and define next steps.
It is important to note that Enterprise Ireland will review all applications to ensure they align with the objectives of the offer. The project should result in increased capability and confidence for the company leadership in digital transition and a clear understanding of the current state of digital maturity and opportunities for digital innovation in products, services, or processes.
We can assist you with more information about the grants available to you and your business. If you would like to discuss any of the grants outlined here, please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be happy to help.
We have helped over 200 businesses obtain grants for their business, we can help you.