Checklist for a Social Media Strategy
When working out your company’s social media strategy, it is important to prioritise the different parts of it.
Whilst focusing on the most important of these, it is essential that you don’t miss out on others.
It is for this reason that a checklist of the element that make up your social media strategy can be of help.
But what should it include?
Firstly, decide upon the role social media will play within the context of your other marketing activities.
- Work out what the company is trying to achieve through social media marketing strategy.
- Set goals.
- Use the right measurement tools to understand the benefits of your strategy and achieve your goals.
- Measure the right things and keep an eye on how it impacts your revenue.
- Do some research into which social media channels offer you the best opportunities.
- Pick a few easy-to-reach objectives to get you up and running.
- Think about how your strategy will attract followers to your content.
- Consider the best practices of others to help you to execute your social media strategy effectively.
- Review your strategy regularly so that you can assess how the company is in achieving its objectives through social media. How good are you at:
- Targeting customers?
- Positively influencing leaders in your business sector?
- Amplifying your message?
At review stage you should:
- Use analytics reports for greater insights and to make improvements.
- Assess the running costs of all of your social media campaigns.
- Refocus on your target audience and don’t get sidetracked with others.
Find out about Social Media Strategy with Emarkable’s Social Media Services.
Sign up to receive one of our Social Media Tips every week for a whole year, that’s 52 tips!
We are always happy to answer any questions. Contact the team by phone on (01) 808 1301, or email us at email@example.com