Tips for a TipTop Blog
A blog is a must for business in the 21st Century.
So today we’re going to give you a list of 9 of the 27 top tips to use to get the most out of your blog activity and ensure that it brings a real benefit your business.
1. Define – your business goals to ensure that your blog has purpose and vision. Focus on your target audience so that you can add value to your products/services.
2. Keep – your blog on the same domain as your website but make sure it has its own separate section.
3. Use – a reliable blogging platform such as a self-hosted version of WordPress which is user-friendly, visible to search engines and customisable to suit your needs.
4. Invest – on design to ensure a great user-experience (UX). You may need to consider hiring a professional web designer to build your blog with design elements consistent with your
5. Focus – on content. Avoid clutter on the page, making sure your blog is clean and simple so that your audience finds it easier and more pleasurable to read.
6. Install – Google Analytics (GA) to measure results so that you can see who is visiting your site, when, how and from where. GA will enable you to know which blog posts attract the most
traffic so that you can target the correct topics, keywords and audience.
7. Top Quality – your blog content may be the first touchpoint your audience has with your business so well-written, relevant content is essential.
8. List – some topics that you feel confident to write about, ideally focusing on your niche keywords.
9. Use – a blog topic generating tool as a way of getting more ideas based on the keywords you use.
If you’d like some help and advice on creating Tip Top Blogs, why not get in touch and let one of our experienced team members set you on the road to success?
Download our 27 Tips for a Tip Top Blog below