About this Webinar
In the past, harnessing the potential of Artificial Intelligence was a privilege reserved for big corporations. But times have changed.
Today, smaller businesses can apply publicly available algorithms or off the shelf machine learning services to generate useful insights and create prediction models based on their customer’s behaviours. Generative AI services like ChatGPT have also had a huge impact recently.
The world of AI and machine learning is opening up for every business. In this webinar, we aim to cut through the noise and hype and show you practical steps to boost your business results today. We’ll provide real-world models, strategies, and case studies to help you understand how AI and machine learning can transform your marketing efforts.
Your Guide to Elevating Your Business with Predictive Analytics
Join our Webinar
- AI Applications for Marketing, including Chatbots
- Real-Life Examples of Machine Learning Across the Customer Lifecycle
- Machine Learning for Predictive Analytics
- The Business Potential of Applying Machine Learning to Predictive Data Analytics
- Understanding the Fundamental Principles of Machine Learning
- Avoiding Common Mistakes in Machine Learning
- Planning Your AI and Machine Learning Projects
- Case Study: Propensity Modeling of Smart Insights’ Leads
- Resources – Open Source and Paid Tools and Learning Materials
- Latest Updates and Trends
This webinar is designed for a wide audience, including senior marketers, marketing directors, digital marketing managers, brand innovation managers, and small business owners who want to explore AI’s potential in marketing. Don’t miss this opportunity to stay ahead in the ever-evolving world of marketing with AI and machine learning.
Reserve your spot now and embark on a journey to transform your marketing efforts through the power of AI and machine learning.Register Now
With over 21 years of experience in Digital Marketing, 31 years in sales and 25 years in business development, Richard assists companies to develop key growth strategies on a local or international basis. He can assist marketers to achieve balance in their approach to key areas affected by the growth in digital marketing.