Are you looking to streamline your existing digital marketing or develop a new approach to lead generation?
Perhaps you are building your digital marketing from scratch and require expert advice and guidance.
At Emarkable, we fully appreciate that the needs of no two businesses are ever alike. Not only will we approach each assignment with your needs in mind, but we combine analytical prowess with a sense of creativity that is absolutely necessary in today’s competitive marketplace.
Emarkable works with companies to generate revenue opportunities using Inbound Marketing Services and Marketing Automation Services. Our unique process, a combination of content development, marketing automation, email, search and social media marketing, has resulted in our customers succeeding in new markets.
Emarkable offers a more customer-focused online business. We help companies create an online business that is truly customer-centric, that speaks the customer’s language, not the organisation’s language.
Emarkable allows you to manage with facts, not opinions. No more endless debates about what should and shouldn’t be on your website. You get hard, defensible, compelling data that shows exactly what your customers want–and don’t want.
Emarkable provides a simpler digital platform, an effective digital platform that focuses on exactly what your customers care most about.
Can we help you?
• To define a keyword strategy
• To optimise your website
• To create a blog & other content
• To promote content & participate in social media
• To convert site traffic into leads
• To nurture leads with email marketing
• To be mobile-friendly
• To analyse & refine strategies
Businesses have been confronted by a proliferation of new channels, opportunities and technologies that have simultaneously fragmented the audiences they’re trying to reach.
Many organisations are unsure of how to contend with these shifts and appropriately budget for the management and integration. Emarkable helps marketers achieve balance in their approach to five key areas affected by the growth in digital marketing.
Five Key Areas we can add value
- Strategy – The assumptions, objectives and plans that guide marketing are especially essential in periods of rapid change
- Budgeting – How money is allocated is a key factor in whether strategy becomes reality
- Retention – The goal of keeping customers has grown in importance as it plays an increasing role in socially – driven acquisition
- Experimentation – Determining whether new channels and technologies are a good fit is an important exercise in learning and time management
- People – Internal and external teams need to constantly learn and evolve to master the new elements of marketing
Any survey of the digital marketing ecosystem will reveal one unavoidable truth – there is no one right answer to the big questions, and no benchmarks that apply across the entire spectrum of companies. That’s why Emarkable uses a mix of solutions and resources, including a number of people from experienced digital marketing backgrounds during the digital marketing process.