The Expert Status Workshop
The Expert Status Workshop is based on a revolutionary sales and marketing method called They Ask You Answer, introduced by Marcus Sheridan at IMPACT. BookAuthority awarded the They Ask You Answer (TAYA) book the “Best Marketing Books Of All Time” award.
In the TAYA methodology, we show you how to address every customer concern, worry, and problem – and do so in an honest and educational manner – with the goal being to build trust.
Our Expert Status Workshop will help you to better understand how buyers have evolved.
You’ll learn how to cultivate an Expert culture – one in which your customers’ perspective is always in focus.
Online and in-person workshops are available for all of our courses. To learn about the range of upskilling opportunities we have available, check out our Academy.
Why Expert Status?
The buying habits of today’s consumers have shifted dramatically. A few years ago, your customers might have called or emailed you if they needed information, but today, they search online for knowledge and buy from companies that provide them with answers.
Before they even get in touch with you, the vast majority of your customers have already made up their minds about which product or service to purchase. Customers complete about 70% of their purchasing decisions on their own.
Key benefits of Expert Status:
- It helps you focus on a specific demographic. When you only offer a small number of services to a select group of people, your marketing is more powerful and effective. You are considered a valued expert.
- It shows how you are different from your competitors. You’ll be able to talk about your business in a way that makes people excited.
- You’ll win new customers. Your position as an Expert gives your sales team crucial information that they can use during the nurturing and closing stages of the process.
- It helps you make creative decisions. When you realise the true message you want to get across to your potential customers, you can make better brand decisions.
- Services and prices are all influenced by positioning. Having a good idea of how you stack up against your competitors helps you decide what new services to offer and when. Are you seen as a source of new and interesting services? Or a cost-effective provider? Are you seen as a specialist or a generalist? You can change what services you offer and how much you charge for them based on how you discover these answers.
Customers want to know the good, the bad, and the ugly before they buy. But companies don’t always provide this level of objectivity. Customers will appreciate it if you’re transparent and honest with them about your products and services. Transparency creates trust.
Our Expert Status Workshop will show you how to consider the mind of your customer more closely. It is a great way to get started on creating the kind of relevant content that your customers are already looking for.
Here are some of the areas we will touch on during this workshop:
- The change in buyer behaviour and how to think like your customers
- Transparency creates trust. How to create a culture of obsessing over and addressing customer needs
- The Big 5 – the 5 areas of information most customers look for, regardless of industry:
- Best Of Class
- How gathering, categorising, and publishing information from subject experts within your organisation makes all the difference.
- Your website = your best employee.
Attending The Expert Status Workshop, will give you lots of new ideas, but can also reveal the need for more help.
Here are some areas we typically help our customers with, after they have embraced the Expert Status way of thinking:
- Buy-in: Getting everyone on board with the Expert Status mindset.
- Content: Content sessions about relevance, platform, type, theme and Quality Assurance.
- Website: Structuring, re-structuring. Design, re-design. Language QA.
- Social Media: Prioritising, establishing and profiling.
Become an Expert
The Expert Status Workshop is inspirational, motivating, and value-oriented as it forces you to think more like your customers and focus on their needs. During our process you will see how embracing Expert Status will help your company teams work better together and be eager to contribute.
Does this workshop sound like something you would like to experience in your organisation? Then leave your contact information or chat with us. We would love to talk to you and see if this is a good fit for your organisation and your goals.
Online Workshop: €250.00
In-person Workshop: €495.00