Emarkable will help you develop inhouse skills in Digital Marketing.
Let us help you onboard the best resources for your business.
Some questions for you:
- Have you just hired a new staff member and you are struggling with the new role?
- Have you an internal person who needs training in Digital Marketing?
- Is your Marketing team under resourced?
- Is your Digital Marketing outdated?
- Do you know about inbound marketing and that there is a better way but you don’t know how to get there?
- Do you need some focus and clarity in your strategy?
If your answer is YES to these questions, the Emarkable Evolve Digital Marketing Programme may be for you.
This programme is of particular interest to companies that have:
- Ecommerce sites that are under performing in terms of sales.
- Just hired a digital marketing graduate
- No clear plan to onboard the new recruit
- Appointed a specialist from inhouse
- No clear plan to develop opportunities online
- Websites that are not generating leads.
- A long sales cycle.
Are you ready to be Remarkable?
First Steps, Set Up – A Strategic Review
Develop a clear and focused strategic Digital Marketing Plan.
Generally this involves:
- A questionnaire.
- Team introduction and project brief.
- Individual team interviews.
- A group session on the programme and proposed strategy.
- Detailed Competitive analysis.
- Development of Key Communications.
- Ideal Client analysis.
- A written strategy and roadmap based on individual and group sessions.
- A group session to clarify and deliver the strategy.
- Implementation is delivered in three programme options depending on the level of input.
The Programme has the following tasks:
- Website and social media platform review and realignment of existing content.
- Legal and Governance issues.
- Development of an editorial calendar for new and existing content.
- Development of an editorial calendar for reviewing existing content for improved SEO, Conversions and lead generation.
- Measurement of all activity and results so that you manage with facts not opinions.
- Education needs are identified and addressed.
- Conversion tactics are developed.
Emarkable will work on the following with you:
- Weekly blogs
- Weekly social media updates – Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Weekly SEO activity, links, onsite and off site activity.
- Weekly monitoring – social listening and reputation management.
- Monthly Email Marketing.
- Monthly asset creation.
- Monthly Metrics.
- Monthly review.
How it Works
You have a marketing person to create content and broadcast the material through the established platforms, media and tools.
Emarkable works with senior management to develop a strategy and a measurable activity plan.
Emarkable then works with this person to implement the plan as a coach and mentor.
Is this of interest to you?
Fill out the form and we can put you in touch with a few people who have engaged us to deliver these programmes for 3 months, 6 months and longer.
To use our forms please disable your AdBlocker for our website.