Everyone has a website, but hardly anyone has a website that generates a high volume of high-quality leads
I want you to go look at your company website. What do you see?
- Do you see compelling, emotional and disruptive messaging that motivates you to act?
- Do you see a variety of offers for people at all stages of the buyer journey?
- Do you see a compelling bottom-of-the-funnel offer that is not just “take a demo”?
- Do you see a site that is easy to navigate?
- Do you see a site that works just as well on phones and tablets as it does on laptops and desktops?
I hope you’ve addressed all these aspects of your site. But if your site is like most of the sites we see all day, every day, several of the aspects mentioned above could use an upgrade.
Keep in mind that your site is much more than a collection of pages that your prospects look at.
- Your site impacts how you rank on Google.
- Your site impacts how your prospects view you even after they get into the sales process. Your site is at the top of your funnel.
Make sure you have that strategic perspective on your website and invest in it accordingly.
Get In Touch
- Market Research
- Concept development
- Web Development
- Search Engine Optimisation
Why it’s good for your business
Stay relevant with a modern website
A website that works has to meet a number of criteria in order to meet customer expectations, and to rank for relevant keywords. Emarkable will ensure that your website ticks every box necessary so that it is primed for lead generation.
Here are some of the benefits of working with Emarkable for your web build
- Improve your position on Google
- Meet all of Google’s Criteria
- Optimised for relevant search queries
- Stand out among your competitors
- A look and feel that suits your business
- Attractive to the modern consumers’ eye
- Primed for lead generation