Emarkable’s first eCommerce website was in 2001. We have built over 300 eCommerce websites and platforms to allow people to transact with their customers online.
For any business looking to grow, e-Commerce represents one of today’s single greatest opportunities to target new customers and increase sales.
Emarkable has marketed and sold over a million types of products across every sector in Ireland and Beyond. Travel, Fashion, FMCG, Professional Services, Elearning, ebooks, Saas products, Software, Office Supplies, Medical, Books, Toys, Training, Education, Manufacturing, Construction, Distribution, Healthcare, Hospitality, Sports and Legal.
Emarkable has build stand-alone eCommerce websites and integrated with back-office systems and affiliates for Business to Consumer (B2C), Business to Business (B2B), Government to Business (G2B) and Government to Consumer (G2C).
Typical services we work with clients:
Customers value experiences. A recent report from PWC reveals that 86% of customers are willing to pay more for a brand that offers a great customer experience. Yet another study found that customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
- Market Research
- Digital Sales Strategy
- Website Development and Maintenance. Shopify, Woocommerce, Prestashop, Zencart, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Custom Development
- Content Development for product descriptions, categories, website and marketing material
- Customer Service applications, chatbots, UX and customer journey
- Social Media Management.
- Payment Options
- Photography & Videography.
- Media Outreach.
Key areas to improve fast
Drive More Traffic – Develop a reach Strategy – SEO, SEM, SMO, Email Marketing, Local and export marketing, Marketing Automation. Focus on increasing your numbers using targeted digital marketing.
Convert More Visitors: For every €65 spent on acquiring visitors, less than €1 is spent on converting them into customers.
On average retailers are spending 90% of their marketing budget on driving traffic to their online store but what happens when they get there. Did you know that 2% is an acceptable conversion rate? Spending marketing budgets on customer acquisition but not thinking about conversions is crazy, yet everyone does it. Have you considered Conversion Optimisation?
Is eCommerce working for you? How can we help you?
- Around 43% of eCommerce traffic comes from Google search (organic).
- Slow-loading websites see an abandonment of 75%.
- It is estimated that around 35% of Google product searches are converted into purchases within 5 days.
- Around 51% of digital buyers conduct purchases via their smartphones.
- Digital buyers are more likely to spend more if they are provided with free shipping.
- Around 93% of online shoppers declared that the visual appearance of an online store plays a key factor in their purchasing decisions.
- It is estimated that around 80% of online shoppers don’t make purchases from eCommerce sites that have problematic return policies.
- It is estimated that 85% of all products purchased via social media platforms come from Facebook.
- Online stores that have an active presence on social media platforms have 32% more sales.
- Generation X composes 34% of the online shopping population, followed by Boomers, who account for 31% of the online shopping population. Around 30% of digital buyers are Millennials.
- Around 55% of all online shoppers said that online reviews have an impact on their buying decisions.
Are you using Personalisation on your ecommerce website?
The ability to gather and utilise increasing amounts of data on customer behaviour has allowed retail brands to start strengthening relationships with customers through behavioural targeting, personalisation and making the customer journey unique for each user. This can lead to a higher sales value (on average 14%) and a higher conversion rate (on average 120%).
This type of personalisation has become an essential part of ecommerce during recent years, are you familiar with Amazon? Offering customers the most relevant content at all stages of the buying journey allows the retailer seriously engage with the customer beyond levels previously available.
Selling your products or services online is like having a shop that’s open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
Have an e-commerce system that is not performing as it should? Technical issues? Not enough traffic? Not enough sales? We can help.
Do you want to earn more revenue?
Talk to us about your vision and plans, selling online is very straight forward and we will guide you on where to begin and how to improve with examples and case studies of companies we have worked with to date.