Looking to grow? E-commerce represents one of today’s single greatest opportunities to target new customers and increase sales.
Emarkable has marketed and sold over a million types of products across every sector in Ireland and Beyond. Travel, Fashion, FMCG, Professional Services, Elearning, eBooks, SAAS, Software, Office Supplies, Medical, Books, Toys, Training, Education, Manufacturing, Construction, Distribution, Healthcare, Hospitality, Sports and Legal.
Emarkable built stand-alone e-commerce websites and integrated with back-office systems and affiliates for Business to Consumer (B2C), Business to Business (B2B), Government to Business (G2B) and Government to Consumer (G2C).
We work with clients
Customers value experiences. A recent report from PWC reveals that 86% of customers are willing to pay more for a brand that offers a great customer experience. Yet another study found that customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
Keep in mind that your site is much more than a collection of pages that your prospects look at.
- Market research
- Digital sales strategy
- Website development and maintenance. (Shopify, Woocommerce, Prestashop, Zencart, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Custom Development)
- Content development for product descriptions, categories, website and marketing material
- Customer service applications, chatbots, UX, and customer journey
- Social media management
- Payment options
- Photography & Videography
- Media Outreach
Key areas to improve fast
Drive more traffic – Develop a strategy
Convert more visitors
For every €65 spent on acquiring visitors, less than €1 is spent on converting them into customers.
On average retailers are spending 90% of their marketing budget on driving traffic to their online store but what happens when they get there. Did you know that 2% is an acceptable conversion rate? Spending marketing budgets on customer acquisition but not thinking about conversions is crazy, yet everyone does it.
Have you considered Conversion Optimisation?
Is e-commerce working for you?
How can we help you?
- Around 43% of e-commerce traffic comes from Google search (organic).
- Slow-loading websites see an abandonment of 75%.
- Around 51% of digital buyers conduct purchases via their smartphones.
- It is estimated that around 35% of Google product searches are converted into purchases within 5 days.
- Around 93% of online shoppers declared that the visual appearance of an online store plays a key factor in their purchasing decisions.
- Around 55% of all online shoppers said that online reviews have an impact on their buying decisions.
- Digital buyers are more likely to spend more if they are provided with free shipping
- It is estimated that 85% of all products purchased via social media platforms come from Facebook.
- Online stores that have an active presence on social media platforms have 32% more sales.
- It is estimated that around 80% of online shoppers don’t make purchases from e-commerce sites that have problematic return policies.
- Generation X composes 34% of the online shopping population, followed by Boomers, who account for 31% of the online shopping population. Around 30% of digital buyers are Millennials.
Do you want to earn more revenue?
Talk to us about your vision and plans, selling online is very straight forward and we will guide you on where to begin and how to improve with examples and case studies of companies we have worked with to date.