What are you trying to achieve? How will you achieve this?
Any company no matter what the size can benefit from a strong digital marketing strategy. Emarkable works with you to deliver best practices in putting together a digital marketing plan that allows you to strategically outperform your competition and create results in the marketplace.
The best way to define a digital strategy is as a thorough evaluation of all your digital assets and the creation of a plan to continuously improve them so that they positively contribute to your business objectives.
Why would you want to have a Digital Strategy?
Your digital strategy will help your organisation to consolidate and align all digital efforts with common business objectives. Not only that, your strategy defines future goals, opportunities, and risks. Your digital strategy will help you define your future goals, and eventually new opportunities or risks will surface and become visible.
It is important to keep in mind that in the end, the purpose of your digital strategy is to positively impact your bottom line either by saving you money or by increasing your value and generating more sales. That’s why we will set up the right key-performance indicators (KPIs), which will enable you to measure and evaluate your digital strategy. After all, without having established a clear way of measuring success, you run the risk of wasting time and resources on initiatives that are not really helping your business move forward. Digital media can be measured like nothing else. Most companies, however, struggle to make sense of their actual data. In order to avoid this, we will look in detail at how you can measure your digital assets effectively and react to changes faster.
Emarkable provides companies with a structured strategic planning and implementation process.
What is a Digital Marketing Strategy?
- A focus on strategy not tactics
- Identify your target customer & the problems you are solving
- Manage with facts not opinions
- Develop a branding Plan
- Develop a customer-focused online business (where they are and where they will be)
- Competitive Analysis
- Align your business strategy with your digital marketing strategy
- Align your business metrics with your digital marketing metrics
- A focus on the long term benefits
- All elements are quantifiable and measurable
Emarkable’s Digital Marketing Strategy Framework Model
- Situation Analaysis – How well are we using Digital Media now?
- Objective Setting – What goals have we?
- Strategy – How can we achieve our goals?
- Tactics – Which Digital Marketing Activities do we optimise?
- Reach – for greater visibility
- Act – for more action by site visitors
- Convert – for more online conversions
- Engage – to nurture, inform and build loyalty
- Educate – to develop your inhouse team
- Measure – to continuously improve
Are you ready to be Remarkable?
Contact us and we will start with an assessment of your current situation and how our programme can help you become remarkable, achieve increased lead generation and increased revenue.