Digital Marketing Manager
We are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager to join our agency team. This is an excellent opportunity for a person with excellent digital marketing skills to gain more experience within an agency environment. The successful candidate will work on marketing content for a wide variety of industries, from IT to Retail and everything in between.
The Digital Marketing Manager will help drive the execution of inbound marketing activities and campaigns for our clients. It’s important that you have the ability to work as part of a team, have excellent relationship development skills, and can self-motivate.
RESPONSIBILITIES WITHIN THIS DIGITAL MARKETING JOB:
- Execute cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns for a range of client accounts that span online and especially digital marketing
- Managing the campaign from concept to execution and sign off
- Develop and present strategies for campaigns to achieve objectives whilst driving optimal ROI
- Work closely with design team, marketing and programmers from brief through to execution.
- Developing existing client relationships and identifying and developing new business opportunities within the existing client base.
- Remaining aware of the scheduling of these projects to ensure smooth and consistent delivery.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS DIGITAL MARKETING JOB:
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in client relations or account management is helpful
- Customer service oriented and able to build lasting relationships with your clients
- Digital Marketing experience
- Customer Focused
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and thrive in a team environment
- Proof of ability to create engaging copy (blog posts, articles and so on)
- Confident, outgoing and highly trustworthy
- A creative and innovative approach to work
In your covering letter, please mention:
- Your expected salary.
- A summary of your experience in a similar role.
- A summary of your experience in marketing.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org