Emarkable Elevate Programme
A Sales and Marketing System
A combination of Inbound Marketing Methodology and Marketing Automation Software.
Elevate is a sales and marketing management platform with powerful automation capabilities. This unique
platform and powerful suite of tools empowers sales and marketing professionals to drive more leads, convert
more leads to sales and optimise your return on investment
More Sales | Drive Leads | Prove ROI
Elevate stores all sales and marketing data in one place, making it the perfect control centre for running and
measuring your campaigns. All the tools necessary for optimising those campaigns are built into the platform so
you can gain valuable insights and then act on them directly.
Benefits of Elevate
- Get more done faster with fewer resources
- No more cold calling
- Reach the right prospects more effectively
- Enhance message targeting and personalisation
- Prevent lead loss with nurturing
- Respond to prospects action in real time
- Get the most from your contact list
- Higher average selling prices
- Radically increase conversion rates, revenue, and alignment between marketing and sales
- Shorter and faster sales cycles
- Higher ROI from marketing and sales investments
- Lower customer acquisition costs
- More predictable sales forecasts
Benefits for Marketing
More Leads, Less Spend
- See an end-to-end picture of the customer journey, from first interaction to conversion and beyond.
- Know which campaigns are most effective and increase the number of leads that come in without increasing spend.
- Track leads acquired through both online and offline channels, including phone calls.
- Create automatic email marketing campaigns based on the behaviour of your leads.
Benefits for Sales
More Sales, More Revenue
- Focus time on sales-ready leads that have already been nurtured with relevant content and prioritised with custom lead scoring.
- Use visitor ID to identify anonymous web visitors, and easily create new lead records using the integrated CRM.
- See the complete history of every lead, and shape your sales pitch around his or her specific interest.
- Create alerts for salespeople on hot lead activity so they can immediately reach out whenever a lead demonstrates interest in making a purchase.
Specifically, this means:
- Audit all social platforms and social media strategy
- Audit SEO and SEO strategy
- Audit Content and Content Strategy
- Audit Website user experience (UX) and UX Strategy
- Analytics Review and establishment of Key Performance Indicators
- Competitor Analysis
2. Software – Marketing Automation, Visitor ID and CRM set up across all digital assets. Training for staff. Upload supplied contact list. Design initial email and broadcast.
3. Support – Ongoing support on the Sales and Marketing Platform.
4. Campaigns – Campaign based emails based on an offer using the elevate platform.
6. Landing Pages – Creation of High conversion landing pages for campaign.
7. Workflows – Create Follow up and Trigger emails for campaign.
8. Blogs – Blogs on product/services for expert status, trust and SEO.
9. Social Posting – Post content on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and manage accounts.
10. SEO – Optimise new content.
11. PPC – Manage PPC campaigns.
12. Metrics – Measure activity and results.
13. Onsite review – Onsite meeting to present progress reports and action plans
Get in Touch
To use our forms please disable your AdBlocker for our website.