Do you have what it takes to increase your online lead generation? We look at the latest new tools available to benefit your business.
While the old adage “time is money” rings true, especially in these busy modern times, there’s an equally true traditional saying which is “knowledge is power”. When it comes to digital marketing it’s all too easy to spend too much time bogged down in detail in a bid to gain a little more knowledge. Today we’re going to take a look at the latest features of Google Analytics and SharpSpring in order to find ways of spending less time gaining more knowledge.
Google Analytics (GA)
GA provides digital marketers with a powerful method of collecting data from website, mobile apps (both iOS and Android) and custom data sources via the measurement protocol. Changes made to GA last year included a redesign of the mobile app and the introduction of automated insights and a simplified web user experience. The new home page provides an overview of key aspect of a business’s online presence with the Audience section accessible from the sidebar. There’s also a Discover feature where you can access tools, features and Custom Alerts.
SharpSpring is a marketing automation provider for businesses and agencies. The company offers solutions such as:
- Behavioural based email automation
- Dynamic forms to increase online lead generation
- Marketing automation designed to identify each day’s hottest leads
- Visitor ID which enables increased identification of visitors via behavioural based tracking
- Built in and 3rd Party CRM which enables the creation of custom deal stages, fields and filters.
- Powerful landing pages designed enhance lead generation and secure conversions
Integrating Google Analytics with SharpSpring will deliver a powerful digital marketing toolbox that will increase online lead generation and boost business. If you’re so busy running your business that you’re struggling to find the time to do it, why not get in touch and let one of our experts help you with the process?
He can assist marketers achieve balance in their approach to key areas affected by the growth in digital marketing.
Latest posts by Richard Coen (see all)
- Sync your Sales and Marketing with Clean Customer Data – October 18, 2017
- How to Use Account-Based Marketing to Drive Business Success – October 11, 2017
- 9 Essential Elements of a Successful Social Media Campaign – October 11, 2017