- Identify the benefits of a more planned approach to social media marketing then design and implement a social media plan.
- Review the effectiveness of your social media marketing against benchmarks and other organisations then identify improvements to how your social media marketing is managed.
- Structure a social media strategy to improve customer lifecycle communications that translates into practical actions and improves your goals.
- Review the requirements and features of tools for social listening and put in place a reputation management process to respond to complaints or customer service requests.
- Identify how to improve your approach to optimising the effectiveness of your social platforms, both organic and paid, by reviewing your company page to enhance its effectiveness and defining methods to increase follower engagement through optimising content for each social channel.
- Understand different types of insights you can present in a monthly social media report including the business contribution of social media using reports available in Google Analytics including comparing the follower growth and engagement for your company pages on different social networks
How is the Learning Path structured?
The Learning Path is separated into these topics and modules:
Topic 1: Discover social media opportunities
- A planned approach to social media marketing
- Audit social media marketing activities
- Learn the latest social media developments
- Set social media goals
Topic 2: Planning and governance of social media
- Create a social media strategy
- Social listening
- Customer service and success
- Influencer marketing
Topic 3: Practical social media marketing
- Optimise your organic Instagram marketing
- Optimise your organic Facebook marketing
- Optimise your organic LinkedIn marketing
- Using social media to support a marketing campaign
- Using social media to amplify linkbait
- Optimising paid social media activity
- Reporting on social media effectiveness
Roles who will find this Learning Path useful
- Company owners and directors working for smaller businesses
- Heads of marketing including CMO, VP of Marketing, Chief Customer Officer, and Marketing Director seeking to review their social media communications strategy
- Digital marketing managers, marketing executives or specialists responsible for social media marketing
- Consultants or agency account managers