- Recognise opportunities to improve usage of Google Analytics through customisation and integration with other platforms.
- Clearly identifying the performance of media across channels contributes to conversion.
- Identify the benefits of a customer-centric approach to website design and optimisation.
- Identify improvements to your website for use across multiple devices.
- Understand different types of insights you can generate using reports available in Google Analytics to support improvement decisions.
- Identify how to improve your approach to optimizing the effectiveness of your forms, checkout, product and category pages, by reviewing your company site to enhance its effectiveness and increase customer engagement.
How is the Learning Path structured?
The Learning Path is separated into these topics and modules
Plan – Customise Google Analytics for a business
- Opportunities to improve usage of Google Analytics
- Auditing Google Analytics customisations
- Defining Google Analytics goals within Classic set up and the new Google Analytics 4
- Integrating Google Analytics with other platforms
- Reporting on marketing activities using Google Analytics
Reach – Improve media effectiveness
- Review media performance
- Reviewing performance of a channel in Analytics
- How to use campaign tracking in Google Analytics
- Define standard campaign tracking codes for a business
- Using audience segments in Google Analytics
- Media attribution and modelling
Act – Improve the customer journey and content effectiveness
- Assess audience customer journeys
- Improve website customer journeys
- Review performance of landing pages in analytics
- Complete a content audit
- Improving homepage effectiveness
- Improving category pages
- Improving product pages
Convert — Improve conversion
- Opportunities to improve digital experiences
- Conversion optimisation
- Mobile and multiscreen usability
- Breakdown of visits from mobile and desktop devices
- Improving basket, checkout and form completion
Engage — Improve customer experience, retention and advocacy
- Understanding audience engagement
- Improve digital customer experience
- Learn the latest digital experience developments
- Reporting on social media effectiveness
Roles who will find this Learning Path useful
- Company owners and directors
- Managers responsible for increasing the contribution of digital channels in their organization, including Digital Director and digital marketing managers
- Heads of marketing including CMO, VP of Marketing, Chief Customer Officer, and Marketing Director
- Marketing executives or specialists
- Consultants or agency account managers