Table of Contents
- Learning Objectives
- How is the Learning Path structured?
- Topic 1: Discover email marketing and automation opportunities
- Topic 2: Setting targets for email marketing
- Topic 3: Improving your use of email and SMS marketing
- Topic 4: Segmentation and targeting for email
- Topic 5: Email frequency and contact strategy
- Topic 6: Improve email governance
- Roles who will find this Learning Path useful
- BACK TO ACADEMY
- Make a case for investment in email marketing and automation by reviewing opportunities and understanding marketing automation options.
- Forecast email campaign response and programme improvement by defining goals and metrics as well as auditing current effectiveness against benchmark performance.
- Review techniques to grow subscribers, increase subscriber engagement and improve email list quality.
- Improve lead nurture, reactivation emails and integration of SMS marketing.
- Review lifecycle automation options and the use of segmentation, targeting and creative optimization to improve the response of different email and newsletter formats.
- Create and agree an email contact strategy and policy and improve pre-broadcast processes and checklists based on best times and frequency for broadcast.
How is the Learning Path structured?
The Learning Path is separated into these topics and modules:
Topic 1: Discover email marketing and automation opportunities
- Review opportunities for using email for acquisition and retention
- Understand marketing automation opportunities
- Audit email effectiveness
Topic 2: Setting targets for email marketing
- Goal setting for email
- Review techniques to grow and improve email subscription lists
- Benchmarking email performance
Topic 3: Improving your use of email and SMS marketing
- Review your use of different email types
- Essential email design elements
- Improve email copywriting
- Create an effective e-newsletter
- Test and optimize subject line effectiveness
- Define data capture and profiling
- Review and improve mobile email effectiveness
- Integrated SMS marketing
Topic 4: Segmentation and targeting for email
- Segmentation and targeting
- RFM analysis
- Understand the principles of machine learning and AI
Topic 5: Email frequency and contact strategy
- Review email lifecycle automation options
- Create an email contact strategy
- Lead scoring and grading
Topic 6: Improve email governance
- Privacy law requirements for digital communications
- Select an email supplier
- Auditing and improving email deliverability
Roles who will find this Learning Path useful
- Company owners and directors working for smaller businesses
- Heads of marketing including CMO, VP of Marketing, Chief Customer Officer, and Marketing Director seeking to review their Email marketing communications strategy
- Digital marketing managers, executives and specialists responsible for email marketing
- Consultants or agency account managers