Table of Contents
- Learning Objectives
- How is the Learning Path structured?
- Topic 1: Discover opportunities to improve experiences
- Topic 2: Set website goals
- Topic 3: Increase customer-centricity through research
- Topic 4: Improve website content
- Topic 5: Improve website conversion
- Roles who will find this Learning Path useful
- BACK TO ACADEMY
- Identify the benefits of a customer-centric approach to website design and optimisation.
- Review the effectiveness of your website against benchmarks and other organisations.
- Identify improvements to your website for use across multiple devices.
- Structure your website to improve the customer journey and improve your goals and conversion rate.
- Identify how to improve your approach to optimising the effectiveness of your forms, checkout, product and category pages, by reviewing your company site to enhance its effectiveness and increase customer engagement
- Understand different types of insights you can generate using reports available in Google Analytics to support improvement decisions.
How is the Learning Path structured?
The Learning Path is separated into these topics and modules:
Topic 1: Discover opportunities to improve experiences
- Opportunities for improving digital experiences
- Improve digital customer experience
- Learn the latest digital experience developments
Topic 2: Set website goals
- Set digital marketing goals and objectives
- Forecast results and ROI for digital marketing activities
- Defining Google Analytics goals
Topic 3: Increase customer-centricity through research
- Define audience personas
- Define audience psychographics
- Research personas
- Understanding consumer keyword search behaviour
- Improve website customer journeys
- Define data capture and profiling
- Improving category pages
- Improving product pages
- Improving basket, checkout and form completion
Topic 4: Improve website content
- Complete a content audit
- Understanding the latest SEO ranking factors
- Define content marketing strategy
- Practical blogging techniques
- Online copywriting essentials
Topic 5: Improve website conversion
- Conversion optimization
- Mobile and multiscreen usability
- Breakdown of visits from mobile and desktop devices
- Define landing pages
- Assess audience customer journeys
- Improving homepage effectiveness
- Define Digital Value Proposition
- Review Martech stack investment
- Multichannel selling
Roles who will find this Learning Path useful
- Company owners and directors
- Managers responsible for increasing the contribution of digital channels in their organization, including Digital Director and digital marketing managers
- Heads of marketing including CMO, VP of Marketing, Chief Customer Officer, and Marketing Director
- Marketing executives or specialists
- Consultants or agency account managers