Use a structured approach to evaluate individual and team marketing skills and create an action plan for improvement.
How will this Learning Path help me and my business?
This structured e-learning activity will help you or your team brief and create integrated inbound marketing campaigns for maximizing campaign reach, interaction, response and ROI. The included templates can then be used to apply the learning to your own campaigns.
What is a Learning Path?
Learning Paths are our unique interactive online training courses that explain concepts, give examples and test understanding.
Unlike many online e-learning courses, each module is self-contained, so you can quickly access guidance to help improve your marketing activities.
Common modules are shared between Learning Paths to avoid duplication of learning material. You can also complete the full Learning Path to earn a CPDSO certification.
We appreciate finding time for skills development is a challenge. Our Learning Paths enable training to be bite-sized, engaging and – crucially – results orientated. When combined with our suite of templates, you’ll soon be taking your marketing activities to the next level.
Members who successfully complete this Learning Path have the ability to create integrated inbound marketing campaigns for maximizing campaign reach, interaction, response and ROI using a structured approach.
- Explain the benefits of content marketing and structure a content marketing plan
- Evaluate your process for managing content marketing in relation to your competitors
- Complete a comprehensive audit of website assets and compare content effectiveness and group-related pages
- Review and select from different content types and format to meet your communications objectives and optimise the performance of on-site content
- Understand the difference and intersection between earned and owned media and effectively implement influencer relationship management (IRM)
- Describe communications goals of different types of landing pages while reviewing and optimising landing page effectiveness using analytics
How is the Learning Path structured?
The Learning Path is separated into these topics and modules
Content marketing opportunities
- Define a planned approach to content marketing
- Benchmarking your content marketing
- Complete a content audit
- Understanding consumer keyword behaviour
- Make the case for investment in content marketing
Content marketing Strategy
- Define content marketing strategy
- Ideation for content marketing
- Define content strategy to earn links
- Create a content editorial calendar
- Influencer marketing
- Define marketing communication budget
Improve content marketing activities
- Practical blogging techniques
- Define landing pages
- Define data capture and profiling
- Building cornerstone content
- Compete using ‘Skyscraper Technique’
- Online copywriting essentials
- Evaluate content marketing ROI
Roles who will find this Learning Path useful
- Managers responsible for increasing the contribution of digital channels in their organization, including Digital Director and digital marketing managers
- Heads of marketing including CMO, VP of Marketing, Chief Customer Officer, and Marketing Director
- Marketing executives or specialists
- Consultants or agency account managers