Covid19 – How to Navigate the Next 90 Days
Whilst the current situation has changed everything, there is still opportunity in amongst this uncertainty surrounding Covid19.
- How long is this period of uncertainty?
- How will the economy recover?
- When will the ‘new norm’ happen and what will this new norm look like?
Many companies globally are focused on saving their business and operational issues like managing money and managing staff during the Covid19 outbreak.
How long will we have this current problem? What is your timeline horizon? 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or a year?
We would suggest that there are three possible courses of action
- Fear, panic and inaction
- Survival and fight
- Use this time for preparing a foundation to thrive
Lay the foundation now to ‘accelerate out of the bend.’
Emarkable can help you tackle the 3 dangers for business right now:
- We can’t meet in person (so we must create ‘connection’ in other ways like Zoom workshops, selling on the phone and getting leads online).
- Our marketing message from a few weeks ago is irrelevant & off-tone. Are we wasting money? (so we must pivot our message to align with the conversations prospects are already having in their heads).
- Clients are fearful, and are stalling, cancelling or ghosting. (so we need to turn their fear into confidence. To do this we must have lots of conversations with clients, listen to them and help them create a plan to get through the current Covid19 situation).
We have laid this all out in a 9 Step Action Plan
- Use technology for communications
- Start calling, having calls with customers
- Generate leads digitally
- Join the conversations that are happening now – Communicate with appropriate content
- Communicate with relevant content – what are the main dangers and concerns people have now ( you need to have discussions to uncover these)
- Build relationships using appreciated content – help with the identified concerns. This makes you relevant.
- Plan for different sales channels
- Create relevant offers
- Develop one on one communications
Most people right now need a ‘life raft’ not the ‘yacht’
Adjust your sales offer to help with what clients need right now. People are still investing, but only on things that solve today’s challenges.
Shift from ‘content consumption’ to ‘content creation’!
This will turn fear into confidence, and allow us to focus on the things we can control.
Please send me your questions – email@example.com
Finally, let me know if you’d like to chat about your plan to navigate the next 90 days.
On our call, we will examine how our 9 step action plan can help you navigate the next 90 days and beyond so that you can build that foundation to thrive over the coming months and years.
Look forward to speaking with you.