Top Tips for Construction Company Digital Marketing Campaign
The construction industry is now making full use of digital marketing technology and any construction company wanting to stand out from the crowd must ensure that they are at the forefront when it comes to harnessing technology to advertise their services. This means adopting a digital marketing campaign that will give you the edge over competitors.
Today we’re going to take a look at the most essential elements of digital marketing so that you can benefit your business by attracting new customers and building an army of brand advocates who will spread the message about how great your company is, both through social media sharing and word of mouth.
9 of the 27 Top Tips for Construction Company Digital Marketing Campaign
- Ascertain – and set out your business goals and objectives so that your digital marketing activities are tailored to achieve a successful outcome.
- Determine – the specific marketing objectives of your marketing activities so that you can set milestones that can be used to measure the success of your campaign.
- Identify – your target audience of prospective customers so that your campaign can be designed to attract their attention. This will involve researching what search terms are used by people who are looking for products or services like yours. Knowing what people want is vital in the pre-sales process as your team nurtures each prospect to convert from a marketing qualified lead to a sales qualified lead.
- Establish – whether your products or services are aimed at commercial or domestic customers so that your marketing campaign is geared towards the B2B or B2C market.
- Research – your competitors and check out their websites and social media campaigns to make sure that you’re not using the same tactics. In order to achieve success, it’s essential to be clear on exactly what it is that makes you so different from your competitors and you can’t expect to be the best without knowing your customers’ wants and needs. Find out what you can offer that would seal the deal and buy from you, rather than buying from the competition. One way to find out is to ask current customers why they choose you, rather than another company. Do you provide specification tools that other companies don’t? What advantages does your product or service provide against others in your industry?
- Take Control – of your long sales cycle. 85% of prospects are researching and evaluating services like yours. Make sure your marketing and sales team have a clear idea of the early stage buyer activity so that you can create a competitive advantage by being in control of your long sales cycle.
- Make Sure – that you find ways to showcase your products or services. Because most construction companies gain work by tendering for it, you need to find ways in which to show proof of your capabilities and scale. Demonstrating your expertise will involve displaying past projects and custom jobs, including any joint ventures that have involved your company. Make sure to display testimonials from satisfied clients as these are powerful indicators of your capability and expertise.
- Build Relationships – through the long sales cycle by offering prospective buyers the relevant information necessary to research your services. Create good relationships using personalised communications that will nurture them through every stage of a long sales cycle. How easy is it for prospects to make an inquiry about your products or services – a good customer experience starts before the customer has even decided from whom to buy. The easier it is for prospects to gain the information they are looking for, the more likely it is they will buy from whoever provides that information in a manner that is quick and simple.
- Promote Trust – by displaying membership of industry organisations and trade bodies which demonstrate that your company has the necessary qualifications and skills to bring projects to a successful completion.
Would you like more on Construction Company Digital Marketing Campaign? Download our 27 Top Tips for Construction Company Digital Marketing Campaigns
He can assist marketers achieve balance in their approach to key areas affected by the growth in digital marketing.
Latest posts by Richard Coen (see all)
- How an Alumni Organisation can use Digital Marketing – May 20, 2019
- Supercharge Your Marketing With SharpSpring Social – May 5, 2019
- 27 Tips to Build a Successful Export Company – April 25, 2019