LinkedIn Best Practices Checklist
- Create a complete and attractive profile. one of LinkedIn Best Practices is to fill out as much of your profile as you can. The more information you include, the more connections you will make. You’re also creating more opportunities for people to find you.
- Make your profile publicly searchable. Personalising your URL and using keywords throughout your profile will gain you high search engine page ranking and easily allow prospective customers to find you.
- Update your status regularly and strategically. Use your LinkedIn status to share articles and news stories about your company with your network.
- Participate in groups. Whether you create or join industry-related groups, the icons for those groups will appear in your profile. This shows that you are involved and knowledgeable in your industry.
- Exchange recommendations. It pays to nurture your LinkedIn karma. Asking for and giving recommendations broadens your network and establishes a positive reputation.
Download LinkedIn Best Practices Checklist now.