Tips for a Successful SEO Campaign
Here are 9 of the 27 Top Tips for a Successful SEO Campaign
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is the process used to make sure your website appears in the results of search engines like Google and Bing.
You’ll need some knowledge of the constantly changing search engine algorithms to make the constant updates necessary to keep your website at the top of the search results, something many business owners find overwhelming. Today we’re going to take a look at the top twenty-seven tips you can use to make sure your website features the SEO necessary to appear to the largest audience possible.
1. Make it Mobile – Google places great store on how websites display on mobile devices – this isn’t surprising as mobile overtook desktop for search late last year.
2. Consolidate – the desktop and mobile versions of your site to deliver an enhanced and seamless user experience.
3. Link Juice – Backlinks are one of the most important keys to achieving good rankings – however, be careful not to use any old links, they should be relevant and/or topical in order to
find favour with Google and other search engines.
4. Page Titles and Meta Descriptions – optimise these to appeal and catch the eye of users in search results. Increasing the CTR (click through rate) of your pages can
result in a boost in rankings.
5. Content is (still) King – create content worth linking to in order to attract inbound links from bloggers and social media users. It’s not easy to continually create great content,
so using the services of a content creator is a cost-efficient way of keeping your website at the top of search results.
6. Attract an Audience – reaching the right audience is essential for link-building. Building your audience by offering regular new content that’s interesting, topical and relevant
will attract those inbound links you need to reach the top.
7. Brand Awareness – focus on how to get your services or products to appear in people’s personalised SERPs (search engine results pages).
8. Topics – write for topics, rather than keywords. Google picks up on the long tail variations and related keywords so rather than targeting a keyword, take a more holistic approach to the
main topic and cover it better than anybody else does.
9. Keywords – think outside the box beyond the commercial keywords. Most search engine users begin with a question so answer those questions to make your content
marketing stand out from the crowd.
SEO is still a powerful tool when it comes to increasing your website’s traffic. If you need any advice on putting together an SEO strategy, why not get in touch now?
If you would like to download our 27 Tips on SEO click below