9 Tips for a Successful Email Marketing Campaign
An email marketing campaign is an essential part of any marketing strategy in the 21st-century business world.
Email is your opportunity to communicate and build relationships with existing and potential customers and glean the information necessary to boost your marketing ROI. In order to carry out an email marketing campaign that will benefit your business, you need to pay close attention to both your audience and the message you wish to get across so that you’re not just bombarding them with self-promotional messages that could be counter-productive.
If you want to get it right, then why not take a look at the following tips?
- Identify – what you intend to achieve, your goals and objectives for the campaign before you start. Email marketing can be used both to inform and to sell.
- Ask – yourself the following questions:
- What – is the purpose of your campaign?
- Are – you looking for new customers?
- Are – you looking for new business?
- Do – you want to build on your relationships with existing customers?
- Who – should receive your emails? Who are you targeting?
- What – are their interests? What are they looking for and why would they be interested in hearing from you?
- How – often should you send emails?