The Personal Touch Puts Power into Marketing Automation
Looking to make the most of your marketing automation? Harness the Power of the Personal Approach.
When it comes to marketing automation, using a customer first approach (as opposed to a channel first approach) is a powerful way of personalising the customer experience, gaining valuable insights into each individual lead and building rapport and trust with your prospects.
- Make it Militant! – This means that your marketing activity needs to behave in much the same way as a military campaign “Leave no prospect behind”, rather than “Leave no man behind”, a motto first used by US Army Rangers in their military campaigns and since adopted by military personnel in many countries of the world.
- Tap into your Toolbox – When it comes to marketing, today’s digital technology provides us with some pretty powerful tools that can be used to generate leads, drive traffic and increase conversions. Marketing automation software provides modern marketers with a high-tech toolbox that can be used in marketing campaigns to encourage prospects along the path to purchase and finally secure a conversion.
- Playing the Personal Game – Marketing automation software doesn’t have to deliver the same old impersonal messages and content to each prospect. The wise marketer will appreciate that the personal approach builds trust and can nurture leads to offer a great customer experience.
- Relevant and at the Right Time – Delivering the right type of content at the right time is essential when using a customer first approach. Use marketing automation software to personalise the experience and deliver your message at just the right time, so that prospects are ready to complete the customer journey. Mapping content based on prospects’ user profiles, lead scores and browsing history will ensure that the content delivered is relevant and timely.
- Dominate with Data – Marketing automation software can be used to collect customer feedback data on their experience and the information gleaned can be used to create customer segments based on their responses. The marketing automation system can then be used to trigger specific marketing actions to different segments, depending on their feedback and where they are on the customer journey.
- Nurture and Grow – Effective lead nurturing through the correct channels will also shorten sales cycles and help generate revenue faster. The faster your turnover is, the more your business will grow.
- Target for Top Quality – Targeted content can be used to attract quality leads and generate an enhanced return on investment (ROI).
Automation doesn’t have to mean delivering the exact same content to all your prospects. Used wisely, marketing automation software can enhance the personalised customer experience, build a better relationship with customers and prospects and boost business.
Enquire about marketing automation alternatives and receive a free Marketing Automation checklist: