A-Z list of Irish Twitter Chats
B2B certainly has a place on social media and there are many things you can do to ensure success on social as a business to business operation. One of the best things a B2B business person can do online is engaging with peers and potential clients on organised Twitter Chats.
Twitter Chats have been invaluable to many people in the enterprise world as it brings like-minded people together as well as providing a non-threatening environment in which you can get to know your target market, and in which they can get to know you. One point to make; always make sure you are actively engaged in the relevant conversation and not merely plugging your business.
Here is a list of Irish Twitter Chats :
– For businesses based in Belfast. 9pm to 10pm every Thursday.
– For businesses in Co. Carlow. 9pm to 10pm every Monday.
– For businesses in Co. Cork. 9pm to 10pm every Monday.
– For businesses in Co. Donegal. Tweet between 9pm to 10pm every Thursday.
– For businesses in Co. Dublin. 9pm to 10pm every Thursday. Hosted by @DublinHour
– Chat for Irish speakers; ideal for businesses operating in Gaelteacht areas. Tweet idir 8in agus 9in gach Luan. Tosaithe ag @unakavanagh
– For businesses in Galway. 9pm to 11pm every Tuesday.
– For salon owners, Beauty Bloggers, cosmetic companies. This is a great way to get in touch with bloggers who will be able to promote your product. 10pm to 11pm every Thursday, hosted by @BeautyHourIE
– Used by Irish businesses to promote themselves every Wednesday from 9pm to 11pm.
– For all things craft related, ideal situation in which to plug your business if it is related to crafts. Mondays between 8pm and 9pm, hosted by @busybeaders2013
– Food businesses and bloggers come together to talk about their common passion. Mondays between 8pm and 9pm, hosted by @IrishFoodParty
– For Irish businesses in the tech sector – to promote themselves and network on Mondays between 9pm and 11pm, set up by @IrishTechParty
– For business in Kerry, to share news and advice. Thursday from 9pm. Set up by @KingdomBizHour
– For businesses in Limerick. Thursday between 9pm and 10pm every Thursday. Hosted by @LimerickHour
– For businesses in Louth. Tweet between 8pm and 9pm every Tuesday (Irish time). Hosted by The Digital Bakery
– For businesses in Louth. Tweet between 9pm and 10pm every Sunday. Hosted by @LouthHour
Mondays between 9 and 10pm. Hosted by @MayoHour
Thursdays between 8 and 9pm. Hosted by @MeathHour
Monday – Friday between 10.30am and 11.30am. Hosted by @MummyPages. Ideally for businesses aimed at parents to engage with their target market.
Tuesdays between 8pm and 9pm. Hosted by @OffalyHour
Sligo based businesses. Wednesdays 9pm – 10pm.
– For small businesses to network on Tuesdays between 9pm and 10pm, set up by Brenda on @MrsTweetUrBiz
– For businesses in Co. Waterford. Tweet between 9pm and 11pm every Monday.
– Used by businesses in the wedding industry in the UK and Ireland. Between 8.45pm and 9.30pm every Wednesday.
– Like, #wedchat this is also used by businesses in the wedding industry in the UK and Ireland. Tweets begin at 9pm and finish up 10 pm every Wednesday.
– For businesses in Co. Wexford. Tuesdays between 9 and 10pm.
– Every Wednesday at 9pm until 10pm. Hosted by @WicklowHour
If you host a Twitter chat and would like to add it to this list please email email@example.com and we’ll include.