Inbound Marketing to-do list – Weekly
10 Weekly Inbound Marketing Tasks
Weekly check-ins keep your inbound marketing campaigns on track and progressing toward larger outcomes. Remember to keep focused on the agreed objectives and goals, avoid distractions.
- Review last week’s results. Check your dashboards for analytics trends and returns so you can build on that momentum (or make up for a lack of it) this week.
- From a project standpoint, check out what you completed last week and what you have on tap this week. Update your to-do lists—especially if you share them with a client, manager, or team.
- Send a weekly update to your team or client, which outlines status on priority projects and progress toward weekly and monthly campaign goals (visits, links, leads, etc.).
- Draft and submit a guest blog post to expand your network and maintain fresh inbound links.
- Give your website some TLC. Check out your page analytics and fix the top 5 errors, evaluate a call-to-action, or check out A/B testing and improve a page based on those results.
- Mix up your content. Publish in a new format—be it a video, podcast, or content visualisation—or consider repurposing an old piece in a new way.
- Send a blogger or media contact an email—not a pitch—that compliments a recent article well done.
- Send an email to a targeted list. Based on your standing against the month’s goals, is there a contact list you can reach out to with a great content asset or exclusive offer?
- Tweak a lead nurturing campaign, whether that means including a new offer, evaluating the effectiveness of the workflow, or triggering a brand new one.
- Hold a weekly meeting with your sales team to evaluate new leads and refine the marketing-to-sales handoff.
Want to know more about developing a checklist for your Inbound Marketing? Contact us by email email@example.com or call 01 808 1301.