Top 9 LinkedIn Tips
LinkedIn launched in 2003 and is currently the third most popular social network in terms of unique monthly visitors – right behind Facebook and Twitter. Think Facebook, but with a more professional feel. With more than 347 million users, LinkedIn is the most popular social network for professionals – primarily centered around careers. If you’re a business on LinkedIn, it can also be a fantastic marketing tool, but do you know how to use LinkedIn to its fullest potential? Here’s our top tips to optimize your LinkedIn presence.
Top 9 LinkedIn Tips
– Make sure you have a professional profile picture and use high quality images to make a good impression.
– Include keyword rich details in your summary, (e.g. job title, fields of expertise, recent qualifications etc.)
– Include your business details in your personal profile.
– Make sure your C.V is up to date.
– Endorse your connections and ask for endorsements and recommendations from your connections.
– Update your profile/ company page frequently (e.g. share company news, blogs, etc.)
– Start a group / join other groups – this is a good way to promote your business and your interests while creating exposure.
– Take LinkedIn very seriously. Treat it as your company website ( this is not Facebook )
– Make sure you profile is All-Star. To accomplish this, all sections must be complete. This is very important to potential employers.
And our top bonus tip…
Write intelligent and smart! This may be obvious but our most important tip, which is sometimes overlooked. Spelling and grammar must be correct, professional and to the point.
Is your company page up to date and your showcase pages fully optimized? Are you using LinkedIn to its fullest potential?
He can assist marketers achieve balance in their approach to key areas affected by the growth in digital marketing.
Latest posts by Richard Coen (see all)
- Your Marketing Sweet Spot – June 20, 2019
- Learn What to Track When it Comes to SEO and KPIs – June 13, 2019
- Lifecycle Marketing: What It Is and Why It Matters to You – June 6, 2019