Top 10 Tips for Digital Marketing
Below is a list of tips that will aid you in improving your digital marketing efforts.
As you read over the list, remember these should only be used as a starting point.
Don’t just check them off and stop there.
These 10 tips are derivatives from the methodology Emarkable has formed from years of in depth research and experiments performed with our clients.
- Don’t use too many calls-to-action in your landing pages or emails. Keep it focused.
- Give yourself credibility by using third parties. Testimonials, awards, case studies are all great to endorse and back up your claims.
- Ensure there is a continuity between steps in your flow: from ads, emails or SERPs, to the headlines, and then to the landing pages and call to actions.
- Think like the prospect: Make them an offer that they can’t refuse.
- The more complex the sale, the more information the prospect needs.
- The longer the sales process the more nurturing activity you require.
- Colour is the most overlooked and misused element of landing page design.
- Every element of your page and every step in your funnel should state or support your value proposition.
- Split test different elements to achieve the most optimized version of your landing page. Use analytics
- The ideal approach to testing your marketing is to start with broad radical redesigns, move toward variable clusters, and then focus on key variables.
Contact the team by phone on (01) 808 1301, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org