20 tips on how to increase traffic to your website
Everyone wants to know and find out ways to increase traffic to their websites. Unfortunately this is not a simple. It involves allot of hard work and patience.
It means nothing by receiving a 1000 un-targeted visitors and hits to your website a day.
What if those 1000 visitors were target driven by any service your company has to offer? Internet marketing is not just about driving traffic to your website.
It is about turning those visitors into sales leads.
So here are our 20 tips on how to increase traffic to your web site in no particular order or importance:
- Write and submit articles to the article directories.
- Advertise your website with Google Adwords.
- Start a blog.
- Manually submit your website to the major search engines.
- Test your web site with Emarkable Web Scan.
- Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.
- Add a link in your email signature to your website. It’s a free and easy way to get a little more traffic.
- Make a custom 404 error pages for your website redirecting people to your home page.
- Use PPC search engine advertising.
- Add a “bookmark this site” link to your WebPages.
- Give away a freebie to keep people coming back to your site.
- Pass out business cards with your domain on them everywhere you go.
- Start a page on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter & Linked In
- Submit a viral video to Youtube.
- Become the expert voice for your products.
- Conduct and publish surveys to your website.
- Find joint venture partners that will send you traffic.
- Use a auto responder or email campaign to keep people coming back to your site.
- Network with other people at seminars or other live events.
- Buy and use a memorable domain name.
We are always happy to answer any questions. Contact the team by phone on (01) 808 1301, or email us at email@example.com
For more great information on digital strategy, you can sign up here to automatically receive one of 52 digital marketing tips every week.