What our Social Media Guide will give you
Though the majority of companies are aware of the benefits associated with social media, many have not established a social media strategy. Why? It could be due to limited resources or simply because they do not know where to begin.
On the same token, many companies have started using social media, but have no idea how to measure it, how to integrate it in their overall marketing mix or how to take it to the next level.
To shed light on many unanswered questions about social media, Emarkable has created a Social Media Strategy Guide v.2.0, which contains best practices, checklists, templates, tools and resources so your company can:
- Define your social media objectives
- Educate yourself and your staff on social media
- Ensure a social media policy and protective measures are in place
- Establish an organisational voice
- Choose the right social media technologies
- Incorporate social media into your PR activities
- Establish an online reputation management strategy
- Measure your social media activities
- Integrate social media into your overall marketing strategy
yours to implement a social media strategy in order to compete effectively.
Whether your company is currently using social media or are looking to start, this guide is designed to provide you with fundamental principles and general best practices on how to develop, execute and measure an effective social media strategy.
We are always happy to answer any questions. Contact the team by phone on (01) 808 1301, or email us at email@example.com