Why Your Company Needs a Social Media Strategy
Most people search online to research a product, service or company before making a purchase. Often their research starts at the company’s website, but it doesn’t end there. The second step is usually to visit review sites and discussion forums.
They read reviews, ask questions and receive feedback from other consumers before ever making contact with a company. The reality is people are converging online to read, chat, share and complain – whether your company has a presence online or not.
Your company needs a Social Media Strategy to be there first, listening to their feedback, responding and initiating activities that encourage them to engage with your brand.
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Affordable marketing – There’s no need for a large budget to conduct social media marketing
- Viral nature – Users can easily share your messages with their friends with a click of a button
- Enhances brand – Through social media you can build and enhance your online reputation
- Builds credibility – User generated endorsements are more credible than traditional advertising
- Increases traffic – A well-planned social media strategy will drive more traffic to your website
- Engages customers – Connect with your customers and respond to their feedback in real-time
We are always happy to answer any questions. Contact the team by phone on (01) 808 1301, or email us at email@example.com