SEO 2014 – Search Engine Optimisation Updates
We have noticed a number of changes over 2013 and have some predictions based on our experience and from some of the best in the industry.
Items that are becoming more important
- User experience – the value to the user
- Authorship – Google+
- Structured Data – Influence in search results
- Google+ – overall influence of the social media platform
- Social Signals – shares likes etc.
- Usability – the readability and ease of use for the user
- Usage Data – click through rate, page views, time on site
- Relevant data – relevance to the topic
Items becoming less relevant (less does not mean ignore!)
- Anchor text in links
- Exact match keywords
But most importantly we know that SEO as a tactic cannot be carried out in isolation, Search engine marketing as a whole needs to be part of the overall digital marketing mix we call inbound marketing.
Great content, optimise it, broadcast it through social and engage with your audience to provide feedback and build your community around your business. This will generate leads and sales.
Find out more about our Search Engine Optimisation Services.
Want to find out more? We are always happy to answer any questions. Contact the team by phone on (01) 808 1301, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org